Puppy Starter Session
Absolutely nothing can take the place of a pup attending puppy school, however this is not always possible and if you just cannot give your pup this important early socializing, or, you would like to give your pup that head start in addition to Puppy School, the a Puppy Starter Session is just what you may require.
This session either takes place at your home (if you are in my travelling area) or at my premises in the Lyndhurst area. During this session you will be given all the basic House Rules you require to help you mould your pup into a well behaved and well mannered member of your family. Included in this session which takes two hours are:-
- Basic Behaviour Theory - why dogs do the things they do and the modifications required for a well behaved dog.
- Sit, Down and Stand
- Bite Inhibition - making sure you keep fingers intact when offering treats!
- Swap - how to get something out of your pups mouth without a fight
- Leave - how to make sure your pup will drop illegal items
- Street Walking - to ensure you and your pup get off to a good start and pulling on lead is something that will happen to other people!
- Recall - why this often does not work and how to have a really reliable recall firmly in place
- Excite and calm - it is essential that when your pup gets OTT that you know how to easily calm it down.
- Containment and handling - it is really important that your pup learns how to be held without wriggling and throwing a tantrum. Equally important that you, members of your family, vets and groomers can easily interact with your pup.
For further information, please contact me at email@example.com or 073 735 0469.